Tata Power partners with SIDBI to launch affordable & collateral-free financing for Rooftop Solar for MSMEs Consumers
- Tata Power has announced its partnership with SIDBI to offer an easy and affordable financing scheme for MSME customers in the rooftop solar segment. This scheme is said to empower MSMEs to adopt sustainable energy for their businesses and promote greener tomorrow.
- Tata Power and SIDBI will design a unique Solar Financing Solution for the MSME customers helping them to switch to rooftop solar without any collateral at an interest rate less than 10%.
- To read the full notification, click on https://www.tatapower.com/media/PressReleaseDetails/1827/tata-power-partners-with-sidbi-to-launch-affordable-collateral-free-financing-for-rooftop-solar-for-msmes-consumers
Six NBFCs surrender their Certificate of Registration to RBI
- Recently, six Non-Banking Financial Company have surrendered the Certificate of Registration granted to them by the Reserve Bank of India. The RBI in the exercise of powers conferred on it under Section 45-IA (6) of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 which states that it is mandatory for a company to obtain a Certificate of Registration from RBI before carrying on the business of a non-banking financial institution. To find the names of six NBFCs, read the full notification.
- To read the official notification, Click on https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_PressReleaseDisplay.aspx?prid=50928
For any query/registration/advisory related to GST, Company, Taxation laws and Updates, Kindly visit www.onfiling.com
Contact: +91 8448440803
Please follow and like us: