- Rule 26A Purchase of minority shareholding held in DEMAT form
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs notifies Rule 26A for purchasing of minority shareholding held in Demat form in the Companies Second Amendment rules, 2020.
- In this, Company shall within two weeks from the date of receipt of the equal amount to the price of shares to be acquired by the acquirer.
- The Company shall send a notice to such minority shareholders by registered post regarding the shares of minority shareholders to be debited from their account and credited to the designated DEMAT account.
To read full official notification click on http://mca.gov.in/Ministry/notification/Notifications_2001/noti_11102001.html
- Notification regarding the Special Court in Maharashtra for SEBI cases
- Recently, Central Government hereby orders Special Courts in the States like Maharashtra, West Bengal, and Tamil Nadu for the trial of offenses under the Companies Act, 2013 in connection with the cases filed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
To read full official Notification Click on http://www.mca.gov.in/Ministry/pdf/NotificationCompAct_01122020.pdf
- Directorate General of GST investigated 4689 fake GSTIN and arrested 141 persons
- Last week, on the raid conducted by the Directorate General of GST have found 4689 unearthed fake GSTIN’s and also arrested 141 persons and booked cases for wrongly availed credit of Rs 13447.95 crore.
- The department has used data mining techniques narrow down 206 fake entities over 10 states for issuing fake invoices of Rs 1101 crore.
To read the full notification click on https://www.cbic.gov.in/resources//htdocs-cbec/chairman-newsletters/Newsletter14Dec2020.pdf