PM CARES Fund Trust allocates Rs. 201.58 crores for installation of 162 dedicated PSA Medical Oxygen Generation Plants in Public Health facilities
- The Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM CARES) Fund Trust are allocating Rs 201.58 crores for the installation of additional 162 dedicated Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Medical Oxygen Generation Plants inside public health facilities in the country.
- The total project cost includes Rs. 137.33 crores towards supply and commissioning of the plants and Management fee of Central Medical Supply Store (CMSS) and around Rs 64.25 crores towards Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract.
To read the full official notification, Click on https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1686271
CGST Delhi West Commissioner arrests one for duty evasion of around Rs 831.72 crore
- The Central Goods and Services Tax Delhi West Commissioner has unearthed evasion of GST by way of manufacture and clandestine supply of gutka/tobacco products without any registration and payment of duty.
- On the basis of the search at the premise of manufacture, it was found that illegal manufacturing of tobacco products was going on in a godown, machines, raw materials, and manufactured products at the premises.
To read the full official notification, Click on https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1685776
GST E-invoice system completed a journey of 3 months; Enabled more than 37000 taxpayers to generate more than 1680 Lakh invoice Reference Numbers (IRNs).
- GST e-invoice system, the game-changer in the GST system, has completed a journey of three months and has facilitated the smooth transition of the taxpayers to the new platform. It has enabled more than 37000 taxpayers to generate more than 1680 Lakh Invoice Reference Numbers (IRNs), during the last three months from the National Informatics Centre developed e-Invoice system.
To read more, Click on https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1685566